Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dear Sanity, Where are you?

The land of Jaleesa has been a complete mess these last three weeks.  School, work, && my camera erasing ALL of my pics (i should definitely start backing those things up)... new hair cut... that I totally am in LOVE with!!!! :)



So what's new with me??! I've been trying to come up with ideas to continue to push me in the right directions... some of the ideas:  double chin go bye-bye, look mom no jacket, etc... a little silly but cute.  Luckily, I didn't have to think of any "cute" sayings because a co-worker challenged and another co-worker to loose 15 pounds before we could buy ANYTHING that's not a necessity (not even earrings or make up).  This will give me the push I need and help me with my addiction problem to clothes... So here I go SHOP or DIE!!! cross your fingers for me I HAVE to loose it by Oct. 2nd... big work discount PLUS we have DKNY, that is absolute gorg.  

0 comments: