Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Back2School/ Fall Must Haves...

thus far... luckily I'm not the only person making major life changes in my inner circle;; therefore, i've been able to avoid purchasing loads of new clothes because I just take the "hand-me-downs."  I'm solidly down to a 20, a size I haven't seen in at least two years... my goal before school starts an 18.  With my goal in mind, I've been "shopping" around to show off what I've accomplished this lovely summer... here are so of the goodies that I MUST have:

this dress is from asos.com i love the print and the simplicity of the cut... clearly because I want a navy one just like it.


top from torrid;;

z. cavaricci collection from torrid -- downside their 100% cotton... they will stretch & i already have to get them larger because of the thighs, hips, and bum.

z. cavaricci collection;; torrid has had this for a while, but i've been on the fence about it because I have something extremely similar to it, but now it's too big.  I would definitely wear it as a tunic though because it looked shorter than this in the store.


sandals from ninewest my weakness;;

This is starting to look a little expensive;; gotta start saving now.

0 comments: