Saturday, July 17, 2010

OMGeee. I have a NECK!

To be honest, I haven't seen major progress in the way that I look until I was going through some old pictures on my computer.  A friend of mine said she could tell after looking at a few facebook pictures of me from the past, but a lot of my customers who don't see me every week can tell that I've dropped some pounds.  I am SO excited && happy that my hard work actually has been paying off...

Here are some old pictures of me around my 21st birthday last year::


here is a picture of me in march during spring break... not that good, my camera is extremely sick:

here are pictures from the last month of my face (that's where I see it a lot)::


 OMGee. I see the loss in my face, but I can feel it when I'm wearing clothes...

Since this lovely adventure, I've lost a total of 23 pounds.  It's exciting; I can't wait to see where I will be in August.

xoxoxo

0 comments: