Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Sweet Chaotic Life

These last couple of weeks have been HELL for me;; but really bittersweet. I've moved into my very own apartment, which was a giant step for me. Also work has been insane, but luckily my district and regional managers had the chance to see me step up to a challenge.  Now that the craziness is over, I finally have time to give you an update on my progress(?). 

With me moving &&& working crazy hours these last weeks... I haven't been able to see what's out there in the world of retail (except at LB and online).  With the fall lines coming in the stores, I'm super excited to see what new favorites I will be adding to my forever expanding closet. 

The 5 Trends I will be stalking for this upcoming Fall season:

1. deep BOLD hues--> I LOVE this dress from jibri


2. Menswear Inspired Suits


3.  Bringing the Fifties Back---> this with a full skirt <333 (Dorothy Perkins)















4. GOLD -- instead of the normal beige neutrals... gold accents will brighten up my gloomy fall days

5. Long over skinny -- leggings, jeggings, skinny jeans are here to stay (for now) && I'm loving how I can easily put together outfits. 

NEXT WEEK is my "final" weigh in... I wonder if I can squeeze into those size D Spanx... we shall see :)

0 comments: