Monday, August 16, 2010

ugghhh. my deadline is FRIDAY!

OMGeee I'm so excited, nervous, anxious, &&& insanely obsessed with my last weigh in.  Let's look at my wins over these last few months:  I've lost at least an entire pant size (tight 22 to nice 20)!!! (I squeezed into a 18 at work saturday & almost cried... ) I'm trying to loose those 10 pounds so I can get in them comfortably... this week, but that would be CRAZY && UNHEALTHY... my shirt sizes still vary because I'm so top heavy... but I have dropped a shirt size.  Nowwww... my opportunities... I feel like I would've had more success if I exercised more...but this process is all about PROGRESS... &&& this process has truly been life changing.

Well Friday we'll see how far I've came... && I'm celebrating with one of my besties!!! :))) pics coming soon.

0 comments: