Thursday, June 3, 2010

hello lovahhhhh;; aka white jeans

My new obsession are these white skinny jeans! I would've NEVER wanted to put on a white pair of skinny jeans until now.  By September, I will be in these jeans from asos.com CONFIDENTLY. 


Yes, I know Labor Day is in September &&& I don't pay attention to that "rule." If it looks good and appropriate, I'll wear it whenever. So I'm adding these to my mini goal along with my size D Spanx. I also like the shoes that are paired with them, they remind me of a pair that Miranda had on in Sex and the City 2.  Fortunately Bakers has a pair that are somewhat similar to the ones Miranda had on. 
I L-O-V-E these shoes and they are available at bakersshoes.com They'll be perfect for my family reunion's "all white party," where I will be wearing a skirt one of my closet friends, Christina made.  The skirt is gorg so the shoes have to be as simple as possible.
The White Skirt

It has lining underneath, but the outer layer is sheer with embroidered flowers.




 

Here I Come White Jeans
Weight: 259 yeaaaa! down 11 pounds.



0 comments: