Tuesday, June 1, 2010

diet po-lice where art thou?

This week= the worst week ever.  Well, I said that this will be a journey && it definitely is. Where should I start? I lost one pound as of last wednesday (i'm neglecting the blog;; work & school has taken over my life).  Weigh-in is tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed that I've picked up some of the slack from last week... 

As I sit here with this lovely (sarcasticly) bowl of soup, let me reflect on some of my mistakes from last week:

1. exactly what i'm doing now eating late (oops, my schedule is all over the place)

2. My lovely friend, Jenell (she can convince me to eat some of the most terrible things easily)

3. lack of excercise -->I'm trying, I really am

4. consistency (I really need to have somewhat of a set schedule)

Diet Po-lice;; here I am... take me in, NOW!

0 comments: