Thursday, June 24, 2010

Update


Life has been a little crazy for me lately... working, finals, & preparing to move, but Im continuing on my path to a healthier life.  I've lost roughly 5 more pounds! Not to shabby since I was on a stand still for a while.
Its ironic how I started this weight loss journey for myself, but I'm realizing as the days go by, as I climb over these hurdles... I'm not just doing this for me. I'm doing this for my godchildren, my future children, my family as a while.  Its taken me nearly two months to wrap my head around the fact that I'm not so call blogging just to lose weight; I'm also on a journey to find who I really am. 
I talk the talk of acceptance, but do I abide by my own rules? Nope. I know I can't change the way I look overnight;; but I sure can change my & others perceptions about myself.

0 comments: