Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Liberty London's Make-Up Box Must Haves


1. Cleanser-- It is a must have! I have very oily skin so I use a lot of products that have salicylic acid (which prevents acne) in it.  If you have sensitive skin like me you have to make sure you avoid using scrubs frequently, try foams.  (use toner & moisturizer along with the cleanser)

2.  Some kind of matte gel -- I usually use MAC matte gel (to , but recently I tried the Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (which is $12 cheaper), the quality isn't as good as MAC's, but it still works! I only have to use more of the product.

3. Setting spray/mist-- Currently I'm trying out Sephora's Radiance Flash Spray.  It helps my make-up look more natural than "perfect." The mist helps blend everything together.


4. Bronzer-- currently using Hard Candy's.

5. Blush-- MAC's Gentle

6. Paint (eye shadow primer)-- MAC's Bamboo

7. My everything--MAC eyeshadow Palette-- I use wood winked everyday! other favorites include contrast, rice paper, & gold mine.


8. Concealer-- aka my best friend

9. eyeliner-- liquid mostly, but dark colored pencils

10. Mascara or fake lashes-- love love love fake lashes, but the up keep is a little expensive.

0 comments: