Friday, May 21, 2010

Full Figured Fashion Week coming soon.

I'm so anxiously awaiting for the Full Figured Fashion Week. It'll be interesting to see what pieces of art will be coming down the catwalk that are actually tailored to the not so "average" woman.  I respect every designer's vision and ideas to the fullest, but they aren't always the best for women of a certain body shapes.  One designer Monif C, that my good friend put me on, will be showing her newest collection during the week. I can not wait! I feel like she (&whomever else helps her) understands a woman's body.  I love every thing she makes. Here are a few of my favorite:

I absolutely love this...it can be use in so many different ways during the summer.--cover up, tunic, dress

One, this model's body is sick... two, I love this bathing suit! This would be perfect for those who carry most of their weight in the bottom half their body, to balance the proportion of their body out.  On her website, Monif C has several bathing suits that will flatter all types of body shapes and they're the average price of most good quality bathing suits. 


Last, but not least the Marilyn Convertible dress! I love the idea of this garment; it can be worn over 20 ways. It is available on her website in several colors, and it comes in a maxi version.  PLUS I am in love with that necklace.

To check out any of these styles go to:  http://www.monifc.com/

0 comments: