Friday, May 7, 2010

dirty little details

I'm confessing what no woman would ever do on the internet. (unless endorsed by a product) **deep breath** I'm proud to say i'm 35 pounds lighter than I was in January... therefore making me as of yesterday... 270 pounds! I can't believe I just said that... it looks worst on the screen then when i say it. Clearly, with me being 5'2ish... that's not healthy... &&& i'm not going to become a size eight over night, that's why i'm on a quest to become healthier.

Size Stats

tops/dress: 22/24sometimes larger because of my bust
pants: 22 to 24--- i have hips, thighs, && a butt (thanks to be lovely hertiage)
bra: **hold your breath** 42G--> my only hope with that is that I get down to a 40 & PRAY that my cup size will drop a little. (i thank my mom for these puppies)
spanx: E (yes my goal is a simple D... but the difference between the two sizes... is quite interesting)... **embarassing picture coming soon**

There you go! All of me... if you're looking for spanx or a bra click on the link below: http://cacique.lanebryant.com/home.jsp <---- ok small endorsement because every woman needs a GREAT FITTING BRA & SPANX... trust me you'll love them both.&&& you can always come see me, if you're in greensboro.

1 comments:

jaleesa carol. said...

picture below... previous weight.