Friday, May 7, 2010

Did she just say that?


hello world;;
The title of this blog probably caught you off guard, before you began to assume, please let me explain. I am manager at a Lane Bryant in Greensboro, NC and no this blog isn't going to be a promoter for their clothes, unless they pay me extra *hint hint*. Ok, back to the explanation... one of my customers and I would say an associate of mine (we'll use to be), said that me and my other co-workers and close friends were "too fat to be so pretty." Of course my first reaction was WTF! But then I realize all I could do was laugh it off... I need to remind you that she is a customer of mine... therefore, where does she shop? To be honest, she can't really shop anywhere else, if she expects the same quality. SOOOOO... because of her stupid, ignorant, no substance comment... I'm stepping up my quest to be HEALTHY... my journey begins Monday, May 10th... my goal a solid size D in SPANX!--->you'll understand as you follow.

Please don't think i'll only be crying over my struggle to lose weight, i'll be tapping into my true loves: fashion, music, and make-up.

My promise to you: investing as much time as I do in being "pretty" into being healthy. xxxooxxx

0 comments: