Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Closet's 10 Must-Haves

1. Great Fitting Bra--> if the girls are in the right place... that can take easily 5 pounds off your mid section.


2. SPANX (or any other kind of shape wear)--> i literally wear them everyday... smooths out those imperfections and they are actually worth the $36 b/c they can last FOREVER if they're taken care of


3. pencil skirt--> oh how I love pencil skirts! I can wear them out with friends to wearing them for an interview... I have three black ones so far... one plain jane from torrid. two from the icon collection at lane bryant...

4. Camis--> I probably have at least 40 camis and 10+ are white. I have to have them... a lot of tops i feel aren't cut long enough and they end up looking unflattering... and some tops are too low cut for work or school.

5. Cardigans/Jackets--> just because I add them to everything... screen print tees, dresses, camis, etc... they just add a little something to an outfit especially printed pretty ones...

6. Basic Dresses--> they are probably the simplest thing to throw on and start your day... most of them are knit (beware knit do mysterious ways in between some imperfections);; && they are perfect if you want to go accessory crazy.

7. L White/Black D--> myth: white makes you look bigger, black makes you appear slimmer... LIES. either can make you look smaller or bigger... if they aren't in the correct size or shape. White always reminds me of fresh & clean... && Black ALWAYS looks classic... I'm still on my search for the perfect LBD...

8. SHOES--> I tend to be a little casual when on campus so I go straight to my rainbows, but i have a need for cute & basic flats, sandals && classic heels... I love edgy shoes, but for some reason when I buy a pair, I wear them once... and in this economic time & I'm a student I need something I can wear on several occasions.

9. Classic Jeans/Pants--> you know them when you see them... they look amazing on you... and they vary depending on your body shape... wide legs ALWAYS look good on me, as long as they're not too long.

10. CONFIDENCE--> with confidence almost any outfit can be pulled off

0 comments: